Italy’s Top Luxury Experiences For 2021
Some luxurious Italian experiences for the best luxury getaways ranging from a newly opened Umbrian castle at the Reschio Estate to incredible heli-hiking experiences in the Dolomites.
- Stay in an eco-luxe hotel in Italy’s iconic wine country: Perfectly located in the hamlet between the Barolo, Barbaresco and Alta Langa wine-making regions, Casa di Langa is more than a luxury hotel: it’s a sustainable experience constructed with local materials and inspired by traditional architecture. Guest can spend their time wandering 42 hectares of working vineyards and natural landscape or venture out to explore the neighboring UNESCO World Heritage designated area, home to some of the world’s finest wines and white truffles.
- Awaken to the glistening waters of Lake Como: The Grand Hotel Tremezzo is an iconic art nouveau masterpiece sitting on the western shores of Lake Como. With views spanning the crystalline waters towards Bellagio and the Grigne mountains, guests are treated to sumptuous accommodation, three pools, a lakeside private beach and lavish private park, all with the warmest hospitality all’italiana.
- Rest your head in an elegant Umbrian Castle: The Reschio Estate boasts a restored 36-room castle on ancient property and also offers stays in 9 luxury villas, all scattered around the expansive wild Umbrian countryside. Each villa is a restored farmhouse offering its own eclectic charm and personality.
- Sail across the Amalfi Coast: Fall in love with Italy’s Amalfi Coast on a cruise through Sorrento, Capri and Procida. This awesome voyage along the spectacular Amalfi coast gives you the lot - gorgeous beaches, ancient ruins, beautiful landscapes, picturesque villages, sumptuous fresh seafood and chilled out waterfronts.
- Try heli-hiking in the Dolomites: Behold the Dolomites from high above with a heli-hiking experience. Truly a hiker's paradise, thousands of trails wind their way between the fantastic pinnacles of the jagged mountains, which magically turn from pale gray to gold and pink at dusk.
- Cruise in a Ferrari or Lamborghini: Rent a luxury car from a fleet of Italian sports cars and enjoy an unforgettable self-guided driving tour experiencing Tuscany. The getaway combines the best of Tuscany - fantastic driving roads, breathtaking scenery and an epicurean journey of food and wine.
- Unwind with a 24-karat gold facial: A favorite among guests at The Four Seasons Hotel Firenze is the spa’s lux ceremony, with the anti-aging properties of 24-karat gold leading this intense facial and healing body ritual. The hotel is also home to the largest private garden in the Florence, with a plethora of statues, fountains and mature trees.
- Relax in a resort built for royalty: Bagni di Pisa was originally built in 1743 for Francesco Stefano of Lorena, the Grand Duke of Tuscany, and today is world renowned for its detailed 18th century charm with frescoed ceilings, extravagant furnishings, floral gardens and captivating nature. Offerings include collection of pools and thermal treatment rooms, ancient treasures of art and history, innovative wellness facilities and delectable culinary masterpieces.
- Discover the hidden temple of wellness: Located in the Lefay Resort, Spa Lago di Garda features an exclusive temple of wellness extending over 12,400 square feet, where body and soul are rejuvenated through the rediscovery of vital energy. A wealth of wellness options including an outdoor saltwater pool, various thermal whirlpools, an indoor thalassotherapy pool, six saunas and multiple relaxation/meditation areas.
Share this article: